Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Dr. Dennis gross skincare

Hi! So, I have been really interested in these exfoliating face wipes from Dr. Dennis. I have ance, so I read that it will help a lot. But I'm not sure as to when to apply it in the skincare routine. Should I apply it when it's mask time after serums? Or no serums? Can I moisturize afterwards? Please help! More information the better! Thanks! 

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel Pads 

Re: Dr. Dennis gross skincare

@Jav02 You may find that something that is salicylic acid based as opposed to glycolic acid based, like these pads, may be better at combatting acne. That said, I do like these pads as well as the FAB version to help combat post-acne scarring.

For exfoliating products like these, you'll want to use them after cleansing (and drying off your skin). Then follow with any hydrating toners, serums, and moisturizer. At the very least, be sure to follow them with moisturizer so your skin doesn't dry out. Also, be sure to wear sunscreen in the morning as AHAs like glycolic acid can make your skin more susceptible to sun damage.

I used the FAB pads and they’re Incredible! 
also have the dr Dennis gross pads that I use occasionally or when I’m breaking out after cleanser and before moisturizing too! 

@Jav02 

You'd use the peel after cleansing and using a toner. 

You'd follow the peel/pads with a serum (if desired), and then a moisturizer (if desired).

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing