Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Dr. Dennis Gross Challenge

dr_gross_skincarechallege.png

Hello, skincare enthusiasts! 

Welcome to our 7-day ALPHA BETA® EFFECT challenge! We are thrilled for you to try our best selling Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel and oil-free Alpha Beta® Exfoliating Moisturizer. 

In just two minutes, our two-step Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel containing seven acids, gently exfoliates skin, lifts away surface dullness, and combats fine lines to reveal radiance. Skin is now primed to experience the power of Alpha Beta® Exfoliating Moisturizer; proven to replenish and deeply hydrate, while simultaneously exfoliating skin and decongesting pores (say goodbye to those stubborn blackheads!).

This doctor approved duo is guaranteed to leave your skin feeling radiant and ready. Don’t forget to share your results below and ask us any questions! We can’t wait to follow along on your journey. 

Now...who is ready to take the challenge? Ready-set-glow!

PROMO CODE: DRDENNIS

Re: Dr. Dennis Gross Challenge

I love these pads, I live for them and use 3 times a week to clean my makeup off

I got these and have used them three times. Once last Wednesday, once on Saturday and once on Monday. I have noticed a lot of small little bumps (tiny comedones) mainly around my jaw area and some on my forehead. Wondering if this is normal skin purging that will get better? Have any of you experienced it? 

I've been using these for the past couple of years.  Definitely a staple for me.  They work great!  

@desertgirl501 Peels ARE a staple because they not only even out skin tone and texture, but help your other products work better! 🙂 Honored to be a part of your skincare routine!

RE: Dr. Dennis Gross Challenge

I only received 3 Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Extra Strength Daily Peels with my order.

Dr. Dennis Gross Challenge

I have been using these for over a year. Love them. My skin is sensitive but I have no issues after I use them.

@AshleyLinden We are honored to be a part of your skincare regimen 🙂 Because your skin is accustomed to peeling, we recommend pulsing in our Resurfacing Liquid Peel 2x a week for an elevated peeling experience! 

@GG84 An avid Alpha Beta® Daily Peel user and lover! We feel so lucky to be a part of your skincare regimen. Have you given our Clinical Grade Resurfacing Liquid Peel a try? 

@drdennisgross 

I have not! If it’s stronger, I’d definitely try it. I’m a DDG junkie. I’d love to get my hands on the Spectraware Faceware but it isn’t available in Canada that I can find. I have a family member who bought one from the US and absolutely loves it. 

@GG84 Our SpectraLite™ Faceware Pro may be available in Canada sooner than you think... 🙂 

@drdennisgross Tell me more 😍😍😍

I am sad to report I didn't get any resolution! Two orders - 8 peels in total missing. Lauren asked me to  send a private message with my order number. I did but didn't hear back. I even sent a follow up email asking about it, still nothing! 😞

Hi @ania777,

I am sorry for any confusion! I was unable to locate a reply from you in my private messages. I will send you another private message to follow up shortly. 

I am very sorry for the trouble regarding this promo and have shared this feedback with our teams. If anyone else needs assistance with this, please feel free to send me a private message with your order number or post in the Customer Support group here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/bd-p/Customer_Support

Thank you!

Warm regards,

Laurie

Did anyone out there actually receive the seven peels as promised?? I have the last order with the Dennis Gross promo coming today, wondering if it’s going to be nothing but more disappointment/rip off (3 instead of 7)

Order received, still three instead of seven. I’m officially done with sephora. This promo was misleading at best and downright fraudulent at worst. Buh bye

Re: RE: Dr. Dennis Gross Challenge

l only recieved 3 of the 7 promised peeIs as well. I was really upset and felt kinda screwed. Unhappy!

Hi @BigMeah80,

I'm so sorry to hear this. I will send you a private message to provide further assistance.

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

@PenelopeBT I also only received 3 peel pads when this promo was out, I didn't think much of it until I read this forum. I just figured I had misunderstood the promo. Is it too late to have this fixed? 

Hi @EvelynnJayne,

I will send you a private message to provide further assistance.

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

I would like to do this challenge. I think part of my face is too sensitive to put the product all over but we will see. Sephora accidentally sent me the 3-peel promo that just came out, first, but I contacted them through this forum, and now the 7-peel challenge set is on the way. Thank you @drdennisgross !

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • dr_gross_skincarechallege.png
testing