Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel Extra Strength

Hello, I have a whole box of these peels from 2017 and was wondering if it was okay to keep using these. These weren’t exposed to sunlight and just have been sitting in my closet. Please let me know! 

Re: Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel Extra Strength

@Hemaxo I agree with @RGbrown that it's worth it to at least try them out.  Best case scenario is that you still get some benefits from them. Worst case is that they don't "work" for you and you cut your losses and toss them.  

@Hemaxo 

The pads are individually sealed, so unless the packets have been damaged, they're probably a-ok. Perhaps somewhat less effective as @CookieGirl1 mentioned, due to age, but as long as they come out looking and smelling fine, not off in any apparent manner or completely dried out, I know I'd just go ahead and use 'em up. Personally, I'm slowly working through a stash of sheet masks that expired in 2017/2018/2019, and every single one has been fine so far 🙂 

@Hemaxo I'm going to tentatively say that they probably won't harm you at this point, although in all likelihood they've expired if they're that old.  Therefore they probably won't be as effective now as they would have been before (if at all) but there should be an expiration date somewhere on the packaging to let you know when they officially should have been used by.   

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing