Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Dr. Dennis Gross' Alpha Beta® Glow Pads

I have quite a few samples of these and was wanting to get feedback from people who have used them.  The majority of the 5 star reviews on the product page seem to be from people who have never posted reviews before (it is their only review) which obviously makes their endorsement questionable. 

Product link:

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P282415&categoryId=C14816

I have used his peel pads and really liked them, but went with PTR's instead because the dollar value was better and they seem to work to same for me. 

First off... I am a natural redhead with light to fair skin.  I do not tan (even if I try... and i don't try).  I wear a minimum of 30 SPF every day.  I am in my mid 40s (not sure why theat would be relavent -- but figured I would mention it).  I have normal skin tht is in very good shape (since I spend a small fortune keeping it that way).

Questions I have about the "Glow Pads"

#1) Does it matter if I use it in the morning or at night?

#2) How long does it take to develop... where I can see a noticable difference?  And secondly, when does it stop "developing?"

#3) Is there a secret technique in applying it so that I don't get streaks?  I only plan on using it on my face and neck.  What about my eye area?  Oh... and will it darken my eyebrows (that may be a good thing since they are so light you can barely see them). 

#4)  It seems obviuos to me that I shoudl exfoliate prior to using a pad.  Is tha right?  Will exfoliating after the appliation (not immediately after -- like the next day) reduce how long the "tan" lasts?

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!!  🙂

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing