Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Day and night moisturizer for dry sensitive skin

Looking for a good day and night moisturizer for dry textured sensitive skin!! I have allergies to! So please hypoallergenic(: I know what a nightmare. I heard good things about the water drop? Any other suggestions or thoughts on it? Ty!

RE: Day and night moisturizer for dry sensitive skin

I use the Josie Maran whipped face butter moisturizer at night and started using a deluxe sample of the Farmacy Honey Drop moisturizer during the day. I have very sensitive skin and both moisturizers are non-irritating for me. I also got a few samples of the Belief moisture bomb moisturizer and liked it as well. It did not sting or burn when I applied and kept my face moisturized throughout the day.
Anonymous Insider

Herbivore pink cloud! Read about it, it’s worth it!

Day and night moisturizer for dry sensitive skin

I use Neutrogena Hydro Boost gel moisturizer. It's easy on the wallet and prevents your makeup from looking cakey.

Water drop by Dr Jart is a great option but if you are truly dry, it’s better used as a serum than a moisturizer. But sticking with Dr Jart you can’t go wrong with the Cerimidin gel cream- it comes in a tub and has actual cerimides in there. Great for day and nighttime use. Hope this helps!

Re: Day and night moisturizer for dry sensitive skin

@aergraves

I keep it simple, usually Cerave. The PM one has niacinimide, ceramides - good things that are essential for the skin.

REN Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream is a very emollient and rich cream for dry skin. I usually use it during the winter time since my skin is more combo. Clinique Moisture Surge Intense is pretty good, does not have any fragrance and hypoallergenic. Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream is similar to Clinique but less heavy. Both of them you can get as a trial size. Cheaper alternative would be First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration. At the night time you might want to try adding a few drops of oil to a cream for extra nourishment. For example, The Ordinary Rose Hip Seed Oil. 

My go to would be the first aid beauty moisturizer! Think it’s called the ultra repair cream? It’s priced so well! It’s meant for sensitive skin.. does the job and works wonders 

Earth Tu Face Face Balm is amazing.

Drunk elephants whipped retro cream. U can use truth serum bye ole Hendrickson before it for more moisture. This is a night routine. Day time I use tidal by Sunday Riley. More price friendly get first aid beauty moisturizers. Any
9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing