Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Day/Night Serum by Season

Hello all! I’m REALLY hoping I can gain some knowledge on choosing a serum. I’m really not sure what to look for. I’ve posted a couple boards but haven’t gotten much response. And of course, I have no clue what direction I actually need to go in.  I’ll try to share what I think you may need to know to help me out, but if I can provide any further information, please let me know! I had a CO2 laser in October 2016, I’ve noticed products targeted for sensitive skin keep my skin at bay, but also don’t really clean as much as I would like them too. Unfortunately, anything too harsh and my skin freaks out. Anything inside information on ingredients or water vs. oil based products would be much appreciated. Ideally, I want 1 serum for both morning and night but I am finding out that 2 serums is going to suit me best. Thank you SO MUCH in advance! 

My skin type: combination (summer), sensitive, more dehydrated than dry (occasional dry spots) 

Skincare Focus: soothing any redness (hyoerpgmentation), pegmentation, tightening pores, overall brightness/clarity, and of course HYDRATION this winter cold!

Anonymous Insider

Re: Day/Night Serum by Season

I have similar skin as you and I love the Super white bio serum organic and the Bio Gorgeous peel by I'M FABULOUS COSMETICS. I got sensitive skin and those two products changed my skin. My skin is tighter, more even and all my pores tiny now!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing