Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Dark puffy eyes

I have genetically darker under-eyes - recently they also appear puffy.  I don't wear make-up on a daily basis so I don't want to be busting our my concealer everyday. 

Any recommended creams to instantly brighten and de-puff?  I am not expecting long-term miracles but I also don't want to shell out money if its not going to even have a temporary (at least for the day) effect.  Please and thank you 🙂

RE: Dark puffy eyes

Sunday Riley Auto Correct has changed my life. For as long as I can remember my under eyes have always been puffy with fine dehydration lines and darkness. The first time I use as I was blown away. It does have a pearlescent quality to it so it instantly brightens. But I actually feel it lifting and tightening the under eye and cooling the puffiness. I’ve tried just about every eye cream but after trying this one I don’t feel the need to try anything else.

Dark puffy eyes

I love Drunk Elephants C-Tango eye cream. It brightens up the dark circles under my eyes.

Dark puffy eyes

@chicaromes the olehenriksen banana bright eye cream is excellent at disguising dark circles and Dr Brandt no more baggage depuffs almost instantly

Dark puffy eyes

honestly for depuffing I actually used milk cooling water. I get extremely puffy eyes if I cried the night before...thanks pms..that last all of the next day. After recieving a sample I tried it, both morning and before bed and it worked wonders. I originally tried just putting it on half the puff and the half with the cooling water just disappeared

RE: Dark puffy eyes

Origins A Perfect World SPF Eye Cream. It’s got light reflecting pigment that brightens without being tinted. Moisturizes and protects. Really great all around product.
5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing