Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Dark Under Eye Circles

Hello! Any recommendations on creams or serums to lighten dark under eye areas? I currently use Clinique's All About Eyes cream every night. I've been using it for a few years now and I think it does help make my skin moisturized and supple, but I'm not sure how it's working for my dark under eyes.

Thanks!

Re: Dark Under Eye Circles

Kiko milano has this funny eye wake up cream that's cheap and does the job in stimulating the blood vessels, magic stuff. Also, I used to have bad under eye circles too but we figured out I had some food allergies and they went away as I stopped getting exposed to my allergen - any chance you have an allergy? 

Are your circles dark from skin pigmentation? Or from the blue under the skin? I have the blue, which I combat with a number of products designed to increase circulation. First thing I do is gently wash the area. Then I'll put on either a caffeinated product (like actual tea bags, or The Caffeinator from Perfectly Posh), or undereye patches that I keep in the fridge. Sephora has a fantastic Pomegranate eye mask that does the job. I'll gently dab away any excess with a damp cloth, and then put on a product that locks in moisture. The key is to keep the skin fluffy. Let that set, and then proceed with your primer of choice, and start your make-up routine...

They're blue from under the skin. These are great tips-- I'll be sure to look into caffeinated products. Thank you!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing