Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Skincare Aware

Daily Skincare - what are you using?

Often people ask for recommendations on a skincare routine or for specific products/combinations.  This might be a place to share your everyday skincare, both AM and PM.  A skincare "what are you wearing" as it were.  Hope this is useful.

*Age - 40

Skin type - oily/combination

Current skin condition - quite dehydrated (winter/indoor heating)*

01/17/16 - AM skincare in the order I used

1. Nude Jelly cleanser (love)

2. Pixi Glow tonic (5% glycolic toner - love)

3. Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Spritz (sample)

4. Radical Skincare Youth Infusion serum - hydrating and anti-ageing (new to me.  Testing)

5. Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream (like)

6. Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine cream (really like as an AM moisturizer)

I will try to post PM skincare tonight so the post can be comprehensive.

General comments - Okay skin.  Apparently the age between 38-42 is a transformational time in hormones (dehydrated skin/spots), so I am more aware of how my skin performs/reacts .  My skincare definitely has more "actives" now than before.

Re: Daily Skincare - what are you using?

@jemly

im in love with that rose oil in the AM in makes my skin glowy and hydrated without a heavy feel. I put the Korres lip on my chic week list. Thanks for the rec!

skin: OILY (always searching for oily skin products so if you know good ones let me know!)

AM: cetaphil clenaser

fresh rose mask

aczone

Pixi rose oil

loccitane gentle toner

lush gorgeous moisturizer

PM: cetaphil cleanser

tarte frxxxtion stick as a mask

aczone

tazorac

origins high potency mineral cream (I'm going to stop using this as soon as I finish and I'd like to switch to the guerlain night cream)

any suggestions? my oil is still pretty bad

@sultananatalie

What do you mean by your oils being bad?  Also, what don't you like about being oily?  

Describe how your oil manifests itself.  Does makeup melt off?  Are you completely oily in 2-3 hours?  

Do you also have acne or blemishes?  Is aczone for treating current acne or to prevent?

Oiliness is exacerbated by dehydration.  

4/21/17 pm. skin condition has been good the past week--very clear and bouncy. one small exception popped up on my chin yesterday after a a short illness, but i can feel it diminishing as i type this !

CLINIQUE take the day off balm

NUDE omega jelly perfect cleanse. massaged.

ANDALOU 1000 roses spritz (spritzed onto cotton pad)

SUNDAY RILEY good genes

KIEHL'S midnight recovery eye cream

CLARINS blue orchid oil, massaged in

PETER THOMAS ROTH rose stem cell bio repair cream

2 hours since i did this, skin is a glowing beacon !

How do you like the midnight recovery eye cream? 

I use all the products that are beneficial to my skin.

wow you're so helpful!

Skin type: Combo. Normal with some oily areas.

Current AM routine:

-Tatcha Camellia Cleansin Oil

-Neogen Green Tea foaming wash

-Neogen Lemon Peel Pads (occasional)

-Son & Park Beauty Water

-Missha First Treatment Essence

-Youth to the People Kale & Tripeptide Serum

-The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG

-Misa Cho Bo Yang Eye Cream

-OH Truth Creme Vitamin C Advanced Hydration 

-Julep Rosehip Oil (2 drops in truth creme)

Notes:

I like to keep my skin hydrated enough to keep excess oil production to a minimum. Now that it's starting to get warmer, I may use less rosehip oil, or combine it with a lighter moisturizer instead.

I love all the kbeauty that's included. Smiley Very Happy 

XOXO,
Marieke

Is it Tuesday or Friday?  I know this is a skincare thread, but the mind is the first to go people!

PM skincare - 05/02/17

Age - 42

Skin - Skin type oily, good condition.

20170502_PM (Large).jpg

1. Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm

2. Oskia Renaissance Resurfacing Mask

3. Caudalie Grape Water

4. UMA Total Rejuvenation Night Oil - massaged into damp skin.  This is an excellent oil!

5. Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic+Retinol eye cream

perfect

gave myself a bit of a facial tonight. skin is happy.

5/11/17 p.m.

CLINIQUE take the day off balm

JORDAN SAMUEL plié cleanser

PETER THOMAS ROTH pumpkin enzyme mask (was finishing up a deluxe sample. i like this stuff. while it's not my favorite peel/exfoliant, it's a sensory pleasure and is certainly effective; i'd consider repurchasing in the future)

PETER THOMAS ROTH bio repair rose stem cell mask. my HG for soothing hydration that also tones and plumps, left on for 2 hours

AVEDA botanical kinetics spritz

CLINIQUE moisture surge hydrating concentrate serum

KIEHLS midnight recovery eye cream.

REN vita mineral omega oil

PETER THOMAS ROTH rose stem cell bio repair cream

I love the PTR Bio Repair Rose Stem Cell mask!! HG status for me! Smiley Happy

I am trying to revamp my skincare routine so I dropped it down to very basic around a week ago. With a goal to introduce a new product very 7-10 days given that nothing bothers my skin and things keep going smoothly.

Here is what I a, typically using for around a week now (Other than masks and weekly peel/PMD)

IMG_6848.JPGIMG_6847.JPG

I changed my technique of using Odacite serums as well. Previously I was mixing 1-2 drops of each in my palm and massaging into the damp skin.

Now I am using them on targeted areas. Again on damp skin I drip 1 drop of Jo+L serum on my nose and spread it towards my cheeks as nose and apples of cheek are the only areas which have visible pores. 

Then I take 2 drops of Pa+G and massage it onto the areas of hyperpigmentation first and then spread it towards rest of the face.

Lastly I add 2 drops of CaR in my moisturizer and apply it all over my face and Mack.

I am very happy how it is working. My skin is completely clear of all red & dry patches I developed lately. It feels Radiant and soft.

I like your explanation of how you use the Odacite, I've been interested in some of those but not sure where to fit in my routines. The targeted approach is a good idea!

Sunday AM skincare:

Age - 42

Skin type/condition - oily, sometimes dehydrated, in good shape.

20170528_AM (Large).jpg

1. Tata Harper Purifying cleanser - I have and use all TH cleansers.  This one took a while to love because it stings if I get some in the eyes.  But the cleanser is top notch.  So I'm just careful now.

2. Biologique Recherche P50 PIGM 400

3. Josh Rosebrook Hydrating Accelerator - I just started using this mist.  It is very nice.  The scent reminds me of Pepto.  Yup.

4. Vintners Daughter Botanical serum

5. Farmacy Eye Dew

6. Tata Harper Rebuilding moisturiser - I love this

I certainly don't look 25, nor do I have any desire to.  But I am quite happy with what my skin looks like in my 40s.  I want my face to show health and radiate some level of warmth/glow.  I feel it does more often than not.  That is a good skin place for me.

Non senses.  You can easily pass for 20 something.  You do have radiant skin.  Good job @greenchilli!

Sunday 

tempImageForSave.jpg

Just a little heads up, in TophCam latest videos titled "What to Do When You Over-Do It" he tested the Oille cleanser and found that the PH level is around 9, which is very damaging.  I'd recommend checking it out.

Does anyone use the Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner and can you review compare/contrast with Mario Badescu Rosewater?

@mspera80 neither! But I hate a question hanging for three days. Have you made a decision yet?