Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

DE TLC Sukari Babyfacial

What do you use after rinsing off your Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial™ AHA + BHA Mask 1.69 oz/ 50 mL ? I follow with Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury  Face Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL as instructed. I’m wondering if once the Marula oil gets a minute to soak in a little bit, is it safe to apply the Drunk Elephant F-Balm™ Electrolyte Waterfacial Mask 1.69 oz/ 50 mL ? Would that irritate things or hydrate and replenish as it does? I ask because I know the Babyfacial mask is strong, and thinking I would be doing better for my skin, I tried using DE B-Hydra + Protini with Marula oil over it my skin had some dry patches and irritation in the morning almost like it was too much confusion for my skin after the Babyfacial. After experiencing that I tried following it with only the Marula oil as instructed and I got great results. Now that it’s getting colder I feel like I might need more than just the Marula oil but idk if the F Balm would work as I hope. I did have great results when I applied the First Aid Beauty Arnica Relief & Rescue mask over the Marula oil after giving it a few minutes to sink in. As I’m writing this I’m realizing that it may make more sense to use F Balm first then apply the Marula oil over it due to their consistencies as oil usually goes last in a skincare routine. I ask about the F Balm specifically because I have my eye on the Drunk Elephant Softy The Baby Kit featuring the Babyfacial and includes F Balm. Thank you very much for reading and thank you in advance for sharing your skincare knowledge with me. 

TLDR: after rinsing off the Sukari Babyfacial and applying Marula oil is it safe and will it enhance the results to apply the F Balm over the Marula oil. Or due to the consistencies of the Marula oil and F Balm should I put the F Balm on first?

Re: DE TLC Sukari Babyfacial

@MsScarlette i personally would use the fbalm after then the marula oil, then moisturizer. I also like to use hydrating or soothing sheet masks right after

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing