Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

DARK CIRCLES! HELP!

Is there an eye cream any of you swear by to help dark circles?! Any recommendations would be helpful! Tysm!!

Re: DARK CIRCLES! HELP!

OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright Eye Crème 0.5 oz/ 15 mL is my go to and I have super dark circles 

I've struggled for years with dark circles and gave up searching for a fix a long time ago! However, I came across Dermalmd Under Eye Treatment Serum and thought about the price - why not? I've been actually enjoyably surprised! I've been utilizing it once in the morning and once at night for 4 days now and I can definitely see a difference! My accomplice has also remarked on it! I'm not saying it's a drastic change, but unquestionably a slight improvement! I look forward to seeing the outcomes in half a month.

hello first time  to to be here!!

Yes

I SWEAR by Drunk Elephant’s eye cream. It is so lightweight but still hydrating. If you have dryer skin I highly recommend it!

I also really love the Sephora brand eye masks in the pomegranate - they’ve helped massively with my dark circles!

Thank you! 💕

Hi!!

My mom really likes MaryKay Hydrogel Under Eye Patches (available at MaryKay.com). 

Hope that helped. Have a great day, beautiful!

Thank you!! 💕😘

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing