Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Cuperosis, Telangiectasias or Facial Spider Veins.

Hi!

Does anyone know if Sephora has a product to reduce facial spider veins? Also known as cuperoris or telangiectasia?

I was trying to search for products for redness. I'm using Paula's Choice liquid exfoliant for redness, but I think redness treatments are not right for cuperoris.

I read that facial spider veins can only be reduced with laser, but I wanna make sure there's no product for this before getting into laser.

Re: Cuperosis, Telangiectasias or Facial Spider Veins.

Bought varicose vein serum from Dermal MD In just 2-3 days of application, my mom could feel the burning pain near her ankle due to spider veins reduce significantly She has been using it for almost 2-3 weeks now and she is feeling really better. I feel so grateful that I found this. What antibiotics and steroids couldn't do in months, this serum was able to do in such a short time. Simply grateful❤️

Re: Cuperosis, Telangiectasias or Facial Spider Veins.

Hi, @Titarock !  Cuperosis is also known as rosacia.  Rosacia can lead to telangiectasias, which is also known as spider veins.  So cuperosis/rosacia is not the same thing as telangiectasias/spider veins.  Sephora carries products you can try for the cuperosis/rosacia (redness/inflammation; check out the cicapair products br Dr. Jart), but not for telangiectasias/spider veins.  These have to be zapped with a laser as you said.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing