Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Cruelty free vegan affordable skincare for sensitive combo and acne prone skin?

I'm a teenager so I can't spend a lot, but everything at the drugstore is by johnson and johnson or another huge brand that tests on animals, or isn't cruelty free. Or it doesn't do a thing for my skin.

My skin is very sensitve, a little red, I get a little bit of acne (mostly just once a month lol) and I have an oily tzone. I live in a super cold climate with tons of snow. If someone could help me, that would make my life! Thanks 🙂

Re: Cruelty free vegan affordable skincare for sensitive combo and acne prone skin?

Online shopping is going to be your best option. There are loads of really good, affordable Korean brands such as COSRX, Klairs, Neogen, etc. that don't test on animals and have at least some products that are vegan. 

This website is a great resource for information: www.crueltyfreekitty.com/cruelty-free-sephora-brands and I also found this informative blog post: https://theklog.co/vegan-k-beauty-guide that you might want to check out. 

RE: Cruelty free vegan affordable skincare for sensitive combo and acne prone skin?

According to the blog cruelty free kitty the brand elf is cruelty free and they are a pretty great makeup/skin care drug store brand! Pacifica and n i p + fab are also brands you may want to check out!

Re: Cruelty free vegan affordable skincare for sensitive combo and acne prone skin?

Sephora just started carrying The Ordinary which is affordable, doesn't test on animals and has products with very few ingredients.

You can also make your own beauty products with natural ingredients which would be cheap, efficacious and very environmentally friendly. There's a blog called Crunchy Betty with tons of recipes, just click on DIY Beauty. Good luck 🙂

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing