Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Cruelty free moisturizer

Hello! I am looking for a cruelty-free moisturizer that WONT break out my skin! I would say I have normal/dry skin with occasional breakouts, but every moisturizer I've tried breaks me out in the t-zone! I've even just used Mario Badescu rose water as my moisturizer and it still breaks me out! I've been using no moisturizer and my skin is looking great, but I know it needs its hydration. I just don't know what I should give my skin! Thank you in advance to anyone who reads this! 

RE: Cruelty free moisturizer

Tatcha- The Water Cream Kate Somerville- Oil Free Moisturizer Ole Henriksen - Counter Balance Mattifying Moisture Cream Tarte- Rainforest of the Sea H2O hydrating moisturizer Some of my favorites and cruelty free!

RE: Cruelty free moisturizer

Boscia green tea moisturizer oil free is also a nice option. Its very light weight in texture suitable for all skin types. I like that it's in a pump form which is really sanitary

Re: RE: Cruelty free moisturizer

Uunfortunately Boscia is not cruelty free. 

Re: Cruelty free moisturizer

@amandapxx I highly highly recommend belif's Aqua Bomb. It's gentle yet provides a boost of hydration! 

RE: Re: Cruelty free moisturizer

That's also a nice option also

Re: Cruelty free moisturizer

The Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Drink of H20 Moisturizer is a really nice and lightweight one that shouldn't cause any breakouts (but of course everyone's skin is different). This moisturizer is also vegan too! Tarte is cruelty free but they are owned by a parent company so it depends how far you want to take cruelty free into consideration. 

But Tatcha is a cruelty free brand and they have a moisturizer called the Water Cream. This moisturizer is meant for hydration for our normal, combination, and oily skin type people out there. The Water Cream is slighty thicker than the Tarte one but once you massage it into your skin it changes consistency (almost like water) and your skin will drink it up instantly. If you want a lighter version, the Tatcha Pore Pefecting Water Gel Moisturizer is also a fantastic one. 🙂  

RE: Re: Cruelty free moisturizer

Tatcha is also a great luxurious option

Try Origins Ginzing moisturizer! it feels awesome on my s...

Try Origins Ginzing moisturizer! it feels awesome on my skin and smells like oranges lol

Re: Try Origins Ginzing moisturizer! it feels awesome on my s...

Origins is not cruelty free

RE: Re: Try Origins Ginzing moisturizer! it feels awesome on my s...

It's considered natural
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing