Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Constant Red Face!!

I have the hardest time finding the correct shade of foundation because my face seems to have a natural red tone and because of that it always appears a shade darker then the rest of my body. It’s not rosacea, I don’t have acne, and my face isn’t swollen. I have read a lot online that the red tone can be from sun damage. I use to tan religiously as a teen but haven’t touched a bed in a years. Are there any products that can help tone my face down?

Re: Constant Red Face!!

@brandy91 green and yellow counter act red..could be a skincare moisturizer that's tinted green: Eucerin redness line, IT COSMETICS - Bye Bye Redness Sensitive Skin Moisturizer

Clinique's redness line, a colored primer, powder applied first etc.

Foundation, start with a true neutral- not too cool, not too warm/yellow. Foundation in combination with a neutralizing base will help to look a more even shade.

There is IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness Neutralizing Color-Correcting Cream Transforming Neutral Beige

Can be used as foundation or underneath ooras foundation and just wear needed. I like to stipple then buff the excess away.

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
testing