Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Combination Skincare Routine with Breakouts

Hello there! I'm looking for some advice as to my skincare routine.

I'm 17 with combination skin and occasional breakouts. I have constant acne on my chin and wondered if anyone knows of good products to help out with that!

I'm currently using the foaming tea tree cleanser from The Body Shop, Cauldie beauty elixir, the Simple soothing toner, Ole Henriksen truth serum, and clean & clear daily acne moisturizer and Origins eye cream. 

I'm just looking for some tips to help eliminate the acne on my chin and keep my skin clear. I do get hormonal acne as well. The rest of my face is clear except the occasional pimple on my forehead and oily t-zone. 

Thanks in advance 🙂 

Re: Combination Skincare Routine with Breakouts

@Annamarie18 I think you could benefit from BHA.  I rec Paula's Choice.  Also, Clean & Clear Persa-Gel is a great spot treatment.  Oil blotting sheets can also help a lot.  Good luck!

RE: Combination Skincare Routine with Breakouts

A great product to use is Clinique clarifying lotion. I use number 4 because I am oily but they have this product for dry oily combination and one more and the combination one is number 3. It's a liquid and I put it on a little pad or paper towel and I rub it on my whole face morning and night before I put on makeup and after I take it of. it gets right in your pours and cleans the dirt and I've had barley any acne and I am also a teenager so I think this will work for you!
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing