Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Cleansing Balms

Hii, I am deciding on which cleansing balm I should get. I have sensitive skin, I get a lot of pimples and blackheads on my cheek, forehead or nose. I took the soko galm consultation, and they recommended me these two products, but I am just not sure which to get. I want to get rid of the dark spots, the pimples, blackheads, and to remove the scarring from past pimples. I want my skin to be very hydrated and clean. Please help a girl out.

Re: Cleansing Balms

First off, a cleansing balm won’t take care of blemishes and scars. Even if there are actives in the formulation, it would be useless since you’re resuming everything off and there isn’t enough contact with your skin to do anything.

So, you need to cleanse your skin, without stripping it of its natural oils, which would make your skin more oily and more congested. Use a gentle balm that isn’t too hydrating (in case it’s too heavy for you). I recommended Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm 3.4 oz/ 100 mL It takes off everything and is very user friendly. Then, follow up with a second cleanse, ideally something gentle like belif Aqua Bomb Hydrating Jelly Cleanser 5.41 oz/ 160 mL     Last related step is proper rehydration with a toner, like belif Aqua Bomb Hydrating Toner with Hyaluronic Acid 6.75 oz/ 200 mL   

Side note, farmacy is made in Korea and belif is Korean 🙂

The INKEY List Oat Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm 5 oz/ 150 mL is amazing for sensitive skin!!!  It is out of stock fairly often though. It is cheap and very soft on my skin. I often have a hard time with cleansing balms making my eyes sensitive but this cleanser gives me no problem with that 

I personally really like clean it zero though, it has a nice mild scent and it does a good job!!

I have tried and like Clean It Zero- I would also recommend Farmacy's Green Clean and Clinique's Take the Day Off if you need a few more options.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos2
  • xxevelyn15xx_0-1600907419005.jpeg
  • xxevelyn15xx_0-1600907459026.jpeg
testing