Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Cleansing Balm Question: Sunday Riley vs Farmacy

I've been using Sunday Riley's Blue Moon cleanser as my everyday face cleanser and I have really loved using a balm! I don't wear make up (except mascara on the few occasions) and as long as I am eating alright and drinking a lot of water I don't get very much acne - other than the once a month break out. I'm really loving what I'm reading about Farmacy and I've used their Honey Potion for over a year now and am absolutely loving it. I used their sheet masks in the past, as well.

I was reading about Farmacy's Green Clean and it just won an Allure Beauty award and it's about $20 cheaper than Sunday Riley's cleanser. Has anyone used both products? Or anyone having used Green Clean tell me some pros and cons?

Thanks xx

Re: Cleansing Balm Question: Sunday Riley vs Farmacy

Haven't used the Sunday Riley Blue Moon Cleansing Balm but I have felt the texture and I prefer the Farmacy Green Clean Cleansing Balm. I have finished two (Farmacy Cleansing Balms) and have a few friends who have as well.

I love it because it has a very thin texture, spreads easily, rinses with very little effort, takes off ALL of my makeup (mascara and red lip) and leaves my skin feeling soft with no flakiness, or film left behind.

Re: Cleansing Balm Question: Sunday Riley vs Farmacy

That's really nice to know that you like it and that there's no film on your skin. I use an Emma Hardy cleansing cloth (they are the BEST) to take off the balm, do you use anything or just a good rinse? I am always worried about using oil-based cleansers because there's a risk that if I don't rinse properly my pores will clog.

Do you use anything in conjunction with Green Clean? I occasionally use Fresh's Soy Cleanser after Blue Moon, but normally I just use it alone. 

Thanks 🙂

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing