From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Skincare Aware

Skincare Aware

• 413800 Members
  • 15233 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

For those who skinCARE about their face and body routines. Discover the best skincare product recommendations and get answers to common questions about 3, 5, or even 10 step routines.

For those who skinCARE about their face and body routines. Discover the best skincare product recommendations and get answers to common questions about 3, 5, or even 10 step routines.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Retinol is drying my oily skin.. will this stop or should I discontinue?
|
Re: Retinol is drying my oily skin.. will this stop or should I discontinue?
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @miradwi what concentration of retinol are you using? What are you pairing it with? Are you applying it on damp skin? You can try ...read more
@miradwi what concentration of retinol are you using? What are you pairing it with? Are you applying it on damp skin? You can try buffering the retinol by mixing it in with your moisturizer. Maybe try using a hydrating toner/essence before you add it and follow with a moisturizer. Use a hydrating serum and moisturizer between retinol days.Applying retinol on damp skin can make it absorb deeper which can be more irritating.
Skincare recommendations
|
Re: Skincare recommendations
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @mehakvirk @Treatment is acne spot treatment or retinol or vitamin c serum. For example. Sulwhasoo Overnight Vitalizing Mask 4.05 ...read more
@mehakvirk @Treatment is acne spot treatment or retinol or vitamin c serum. For example. Sulwhasoo Overnight Vitalizing Mask 4.05 oz / 120 ml
False best sellers
|
Re: False best sellers
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I know, it is so annoying! Mine didn’t do that until recently and now it’s literally just a list of the last things I looked at.
I know, it is so annoying! Mine didn’t do that until recently and now it’s literally just a list of the last things I looked at.
What is the best sunscreen to get but on a budget
|
Re: What is the best sunscreen to get but on a budget
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Vary good sunscreen 🏊🏻‍♂️🏊🏻‍♂️
Vary good sunscreen 🏊🏻‍♂️🏊🏻‍♂️
New Post in Skincare Aware
Which under eye product should I get? Milk vs Saie
I never really use makeup but want to get into it, I'm 24 & more so love skincare & good ingredients. I mainly want something I ca ...read more
I never really use makeup but want to get into it, I'm 24 & more so love skincare & good ingredients. I mainly want something I can throw on for dark circles but is also hydrating. I'm in between the MILK MAKEUP Sunshine Under Eye Brightening Light Coverage Concealer and the Saie Hydrabeam Hydrating & Concealing Under Eye Brightener with Cucumber Extract since they seem most similar to each other & what I'm looking for skincare wise & dark circles wise, I'm interested to hear what you guys think between these two or what seems best!
What should I get my daughter??
|
Re: What should I get my daughter??
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: @LailaisCool I think you should get her a gentle cleanser like The Ordinary Squalane Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL or you could get her a ...read more
@LailaisCool I think you should get her a gentle cleanser like The Ordinary Squalane Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL or you could get her a lip balm like LANEIGE Lip Glowy Balm Gummy Bear or Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm for Hydration & Shine Birthday Cake because it’s good to have moisturized lips and it won’t effect her young skin.
Recent images from this conversation
Skincare 101
|
Re: Skincare 101
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Personally i have the almost exact same problem as yours and i used the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner 5.0 ...read more
Personally i have the almost exact same problem as yours and i used the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner 5.07 oz/ 150 mL and as of now it smoothed the bumps on my face a lot with no negative effects yet so maybe try that🥰
In need of help
|
Re: In need of help
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Thank you so much. There's a Sephora store near me so I'll go ask for an even more detailed version. But all those suggestions wer ...read more
Thank you so much. There's a Sephora store near me so I'll go ask for an even more detailed version. But all those suggestions were so helpful. Thank you very much!
Is Glow Recipe worth the money?
|
Re: Is Glow Recipe worth the money?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I bought the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner 5.07 oz/ 150 mL# and Glow Recipe Guava Vitamin C Dark Spot Bri ...read more
I bought the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner 5.07 oz/ 150 mL# and Glow Recipe Guava Vitamin C Dark Spot Brightening Treatment Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL # yesterday and they do smell pretty good and the watermelon toner is a bit sticky at first but then after i patted it in and it dried it is really good and made my skin soft so overall yes its worth it as of now
National SPF Day ☀️
|
Re: National SPF Day 2023 ☀️
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: So I think sunscreen is necessary everyday so here’s what I love Kosas DreamBeam Silicone-Free Mineral Sunscreen SPF 40 with Ceram ...read more
So I think sunscreen is necessary everyday so here’s what I love Kosas DreamBeam Silicone-Free Mineral Sunscreen SPF 40 with Ceramides and Peptides 1.3 oz / 40 mL Supergoop! Glowscreen SPF 40 Sunscreen with Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide Sunset Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Body SPF 40 3.4 oz / 100 mL ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 Foundation
211,244 Posts