Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Cleanser for combo skin?

I have an oily t-zone and then dryish normal cheeks. And of course, sensitive skin. When looking for a cleanser, what texture should I use? Foam? Gel? Etc. 

Thanks! 

Re: Cleanser for combo skin?

I'd like to second the the Cetaphil daily facial cleanser. I use it every morning and it helps to stop my face from getting shiny during the day but it does not dry my face out too much either. It's the best one I've ever used.

I also bought recently the Dr. Sponge facial cleansing konjac sponge, the charcoal one. It is specifically for oily and combination skin. I was a little nervous to try it because if I even look at the wrong skin care product, my face breaks out. But, I've been using it for about a month and so far so good. It keeps my face feeling clean, reduces my breakouts, and does not dry out my skin. I got mine at Anthroplogie but Dr. Sponge has a website with other sponges for other skin types. 

RE: Cleanser for combo skin?

I love my cetaphil cleaner! I it makes my t-zone feel clean with out making my cheeks tight or uncomfortable. On a side note cetaphil has multiple types of cleanser and I use the daily facial cleanser.

i have similar issues and i found the Origins Checks and...

i have similar issues and i found the Origins Checks and Balances Clenser to be the best thing ever. it can leave my skin feeling tight around my cheeks where it's the most dry. However I just follow up with the night-a-mins moisturizer and all is well. I've never been more loyal to a cleanser in my life. It's creamy but works in to a slight lather. I don't think it has anything to do with the texture, I think what matter is the formula and how it works on your skin.
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing