Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Cleanser/Moisturizer recommendations for combo/oily skin type?

I’m 22, I struggled with acne in high school, however over time my skin has cleared up quite a bit and I don’t break out as often as I used to. I noticed this past month I’ve started breaking out A LOT, mostly on my forehead and cheeks. My t-zone is extremely oily and I’m having a hard time finding a good cleanser/moisturizer to help. If anyone else struggles with oily skin pleeeease share your routine!

for cleansers I use First Aid Beauty face cleanser...it is hydrating and doesn't break me out and it gets all my makeup off too. I also use IT Cosmetics confidence in a cream. It is super hydrating and doesn't break me out. I also use a retinol face oil Luna by Sunday Riley to help with acne. Ask for samples at Seohora to help decide what works best for you. Hope that helps.

Re: Cleanser/Moisturizer recommendations for combo/oily skin type?

I have the same kind of skin and I use dermalogica! 

Anonymous Insider

RE: Cleanser/Moisturizer recommendations for combo/oily skin type?

So I am VIB just won’t let me add my card for some reason 😒 but I religiously buy the dr. Brandt pores no more cleanser and it changed my life !!! I keep back ups ! I love it and has been the only thing that has calmed my adult acne ! I found that Clinique moisture surge 72hr replenishing hydrator

Hi @sakuuuura,

If you have oily skin, look for a cleanser/moisturizer that will help balance out your oil production and deep cleanse your skin.

For cleansers, I recommend the Origins Checks and Balances™ Frothy Face Wash 5 oz/ 150 mL and the FRESH - Soy Face Cleanser.

For moisturizer, look for something lightweight. I recommend the Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL.

I love tarte rainforest of the sea deep dive cleanser, recently I started trying IT confidence in a cleanser and it's great too!! moisturizer, my most favorite is FAB coconut water cream and drunk elephant protini @sakuuuura
Anonymous Insider

Regarding moisturiser I recent bought La roche posay effaclar duo and it's amazing. My skin tends to be less oily plus it's great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps 🙂 

I found starting a retinol was the most effective acne treatment for me over any other actives. 

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing