Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Clean, Oily, Sensitive!

You know those years of going through every product till you find the one for you, till you find your routine; well, I am going through that. I have oily, sensitive skin and am intrigued by the clean beauty lines I see on the sephora site but I do not know what to try out. I want to look for products that are affordable and/or worth the money that are fragrance free and clean.A routine I want to aim for starts with: oil or balm makeup remover, cleanser, treatment, moisterizer and then preferably a light weight sunscreen for the morning

Re: Clean, Oily, Sensitive!

Hi, 

I completely understand your frustration. 
If you want to try a clean product I would say I like the Drunk Elephant Beste™ No. 9 Jelly Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL, VOLITION BEAUTY - Celery Green Cream with Hyaluronic Acid + Peptidesas a moisturizer, VOLITION BEAUTY - Turmeric Brightening Polishas an exfoliator, JOSIE MARAN - Argan Cleansing Oilor Drunk Elephant Slaai™ Makeup-Melting Butter Cleanser as a make-up remover, and Supergoop! 100% Mineral Zincscreen Lotion SPF 40 1.7 oz/ 50 mLor Drunk Elephant Umbra Sheer™ Physical Daily Defense Face Sunscreen SPF 30 as your sunscreen 🙂 
I have used them all and I like their texture and they do not cause sensitivity to arise.

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing