Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Chemica burn

Did any if you ever experience a chemical burn on their face? I have  burns on my face a glycolic acid peel; As I'm writting my forehead is light but my cheeks are dark because of the burn as well as around my mouth

What products did you use to fix your skin and how long did it take? I've been hauling skin care products on this website for the past 2 months and my skin didn't move an inch

I would like to hear your advices on this

Re: Chemica burn

@Reinha 

Am I understanding this happened 2 months ago? 

Yes between the end of february and the beginning of March

@Reinha 

Yikes, did you seek medical advice? We are not medical professionals on here therefore any advice should come second to your GP. 
I got a chemical burn from a peel however not as bad as yours as I was able to treat within a few weeks and my skin calmed down. I don’t read directions/follow directions and my skin paid the price.  However just because this worked for me, doesn’t mean it will for you. Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask Extreme Detoxifying Hydrator 5 oz is cucumber and aloe based. I store it in my fridge and it has a cooling sensation. You can use it as a mask or use a light layer and leave it on as a sleeping mask. TOWER 28 BEAUTY - SOS Save.Our.Skin Daily Rescue Facial Spray Mini may be something to consider also. 

You're absolutely right, I just wanted to know if there's any products that can fix it or if I should just stop struggling and leave it like this. It's annoying to have to put extra layers of foundation to hide the black patches on my cheeks and around my mouth as I'm not a makeup person

Thanks a lot for your suggestions greatly appreciated!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing