Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Caudalie Real Results Challenge

caudalie_RRC_2019.png

Bonjour beauty!

We are so excited for you to put Caudalie’s Vinopure Natural Salicylic Acid Pore Minimizing Serum to the test. We hope you love this clean, effective formula powered by natural salicylic acid as much as we do. Over the next seven days our Vinopure Pore Minimizing serum will purify pores, minimize blemishes, and purge excess oil, blackheads, and bacteria.

We can’t wait to hear what you think – so keep in touch with us as the week goes on! Use this thread to share your feedback, ask questions, or your share tips and tricks with us! We’ll be checking back frequently to see how your challenge is going, chat with you, and answer your questions so don’t be shy!

Bisous,

Caudalie

**PROMO CODE: VINOPURE

Re: Caudalie Real Results Challenge

Hi. I have very sensitive skin. Would it be a good idea for me to try this product or should I perhaps wait for a different one?

Thanks.

Sophia

Hi @SassyVee - all of our products are tested and safe for even the most sensitive skin!  If your skin is oily or prone to breakouts this serum is a game-changer! We recommend doing a patch test on the back of your neck to see how your skin reacts to the formula so this challenge is the perfect opportunity for you to try it out!  Keep in touch and tell us what you think!

I would say my skin is combination. At times oily, perhaps in the "t-zone" but quite dry at other times. However it is quite reactive to chemicals, even when I was younger. Decades of harsh winters and hot summers hasn't made it less sensitive.

@SassyVee 

I wouldn't recommend it; it is formulated with alcohol and several irritating essential oils that have no business being in facial skincare. Natural? Sure. But that doesn't mean good for your skin. 

Hi @RGbrown Thank you for sharing your feedback with us - and we totally understand your concerns!  Rest assured, we work with doctors and dermatologists at the Caudalie Natural Formulation Lab to do serious safety tests on all of our ingredients!  Our patented Vinopure essential oil complex has been tested and clinically proven to show a visible reduction on blemishes. Alcohol can be drying for skin if used pure daily, which is why our Vinopure products contain a very limited amount of alcohol for its astringent, purifying, and antibacterial properties. All of the ingredients in this serum have been tested extensively and proven to have an excellent compatibility with the skin!

thanks for the info

I would like to try this serum my skin is very dry

Hi @Yamiha - this serum works best for oily, blemish prone skin.  We recommend our vinosource line to rescue dry skin! 

I would really love to try it. My skin is very dry and I live in the desert.

Hi @Kathyrrrr this serum mainly targets oily and blemish prone skin.  Do you struggle with breakouts?  If dry skin is your main concern, we recommend our Vinosource SOS thirst-quenching serum, you can use that all over your face and use the Vinopure serum as a spot treatment on any blemishes you may have! 

@caudalie wrote:

caudalie_RRC_2019.png

Bonjour beauty!

We are so excited for you to put Caudalie’s Vinopure Natural Salicylic Acid Pore Minimizing Serum to the test. We hope you love this clean, effective formula powered by natural salicylic acid as much as we do. Over the next seven days our Vinopure Pore Minimizing serum will purify pores, minimize blemishes, and purge excess oil, blackheads, and bacteria.

We can’t wait to hear what you think – so keep in touch with us as the week goes on! Use this thread to share your feedback, ask questions, or your share tips and tricks with us! We’ll be checking back frequently to see how your challenge is going, chat with you, and answer your questions so don’t be shy!

Bisous,

Caudalie

**THIS PROMO IS NOT YET LIVE**

May need to try this

This is my favorite serum right now! It smells SOO heavenly and love the ingredients! I love my Caudalie products! - By the way this is a night time only product, correct? 🙂

@giomichele09we recommend using twice daily - morning and night for the best results! Just be sure to follow with an spf during the day!

I’d love to try this!

@radleyaswe hope you love your results too!

I would like to try!!

@hjb91we can't wait to see your real results ❤️

Caudalie Real Results Challenge

ooooo this is so exciting!! @caudalie

We can't wait to hear what you think - We hope you love it just as much as we do!

Exciting @caudalie I've been curious about the whole line since you debuted it!

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 27 replies
  • 51 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
Photos1
  • caudalie_RRC_2019.png
testing