Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Caudalie Real Results Challenge

caudalie_RRC_2019.png

Bonjour beauty!

We are so excited for you to put Caudalie’s Vinopure Natural Salicylic Acid Pore Minimizing Serum to the test. We hope you love this clean, effective formula powered by natural salicylic acid as much as we do. Over the next seven days our Vinopure Pore Minimizing serum will purify pores, minimize blemishes, and purge excess oil, blackheads, and bacteria.

We can’t wait to hear what you think – so keep in touch with us as the week goes on! Use this thread to share your feedback, ask questions, or your share tips and tricks with us! We’ll be checking back frequently to see how your challenge is going, chat with you, and answer your questions so don’t be shy!

Bisous,

Caudalie

**PROMO CODE: VINOPURE

Re: Caudalie Real Results Challenge

Hi @michelleshops did you take the challenge?  We'd love to see your results!

Hi Michelle!  We are so happy you're excited for this challenge - we are too! Vinopure is our skin perfecting line!  It's best for oily or combination skin to target pores, blemishes, and black heads.  Can we help answer any other questions for you?

@caudalie I do have a couple questions!  I like to mix an oil in with my serums (currently using the UMA deeply clarifying oil).  Would you advise against this with the Vinopure line for any reason?  Also, would the serum be ok to use if you're using a retinol at night (with a proper SPF in the morning of course!)?  Thank you for your time and knowledge! 

Bonjour @michelleshops - we're happy to help!  You can definitely mix the serum with an oil of your choice!  We don't normally recommend using the serum with a retinol as it could irritate senstitive skin, but it really depends on your skin type and the potency of the retinol!  We recommend alternating the serum and the retinol every other day to see if you notice any irritation before jumping right to using them on the same day.  Hope this helps answer your questions! 

Incredibly helpful @caudalie Merci beaucoup! 😉

I can't wait to try this one!

We can't wait to see your results - keep in touch with us throughout the challenge! Bisous!

Conversation Stats
  • 27 replies
  • 51 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
Photos1
  • caudalie_RRC_2019.png
testing