Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Carrying skincare with you

Hi Ladies,

Isn't carrying skincare with you a challenge? 

Where do you take your skincare? Isn't it a hassle carrying regular size products that are heavy and take up a lot of space! ? But at the same time travel size products don't last long enough? 

What are your thoughts on this topic? 

Tags:

Re: Carrying skincare with you

@binnie1 I like to save travel size jars and use them for travel or if I need to take them on the go.  I can always refill them as needed and label them. I like to put them in a cosmetic bag that can easily fit in my purse.

I love to keep DS of my favourite skincare products! It makes travelling much quicker and more convenient @binnie1 ☺️ I love Promos to stock up on them! 

RE: Carrying skincare with you

I’m always traveling for work and have become dependent on the Beauty on the Fly products at Sephora and the Deluxe samples , if I use a product I will get the full size and then the smaller version and simply refill the small size for travel . Makes it so much easier ☺️☺️

Hi @binnie1.

I travel frequently. I have two sets of these and just fill them from my full sized bottles.  https://www.sephora.com/product/take-me-away-travel-jar-set-P403417

The only time I will take my full sized bottles is if I'm traveling for more than two weeks.

Do you mean for travel? I have a tendency to stock up on deluxe samples and minis of products that I know work for my skin (pretty much any Ole Henriksen or First Aid Beauty product) and pack them. I might throw some foils of those same products in my travel bag in case I need extra. 

I also just bought the MILK MAKEUP - Meet The Fam Milk Bestsellers Set which looks interesting. I haven't tried anything yet, but skincare in stick form sounded intriguing!

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing