cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Can’t sleep and my skin is mad at me

Hello 👋🏻 

I’m in need of some help and recommendations. Recently I’ve gotten myself in a real mess. I have barely slept ate or anything. It’s showing. My weight is going away my skin looks tired and my eyes just show how awful I real am and how I’ve been neglecting myself. I’m trying to stop before it’s too late and i hope someone has any and all recommendations for skincare any products that can help someone who’s overcoming bad habits and trying to make their tired worn out sad skin feel brand new again. Note my skin is sensitive ish it depends lol I have combo skin complexion I’m a fair neutral. I have textured skin and it’s showing on my forehead and I refuse to wrinkle there yet! I have naturally puffy under eyes but my bags are dark sometimes red. I look dry and minor small blemishes near hairline but they’re not common. I want smooth non textured no fine lines skin needs even tones and bags can go away I’m also going to drink more water and gain my weight back 🥵 

Re: Can’t sleep and my skin is mad at me

@JustChelsi @I hope you feel better soon! 

vitamin C can be such a great product for brightening skin! I tend to be sensitive to a lot of the serum, but the fresh Vitamin Nectar Vitamin C Brightening Powder 12 x 2 packettes 0.02 oz/ 0.75 g is one of my favorite masks for a glow in under two minutes !!! 

a nice roller can also be great for pampering yourself and helping with puffiness! SEPHORA COLLECTION Rose Quartz Facial Roller ! 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing