From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Can anyone recommend me a serum, night cream and an eye cream? I’m 21, with little bit of acne, dark circles and normal skin

Serum, night cream, eye cream. I also want to prevent wrinkles

Re: Can anyone recommend me a serum, night cream and an eye cream? I’m 21, with little bit of acne, dark circles and normal skin

Drunk elephant vitamin c serum for the eyes, start using vitamin c (Paula’s choice) retinol is great to start every three days (differin gel) sunblock daily! Invest in oils, serums. Not in moisturizers 

RE: Can anyone recommend me a serum, night cream and an eye cream? I’m 21, with little bit of acne, dark circles and normal skin

Drunk elephant products are your way to go

Re: Can anyone recommend me a serum, night cream and an eye cream? I’m 21, with little bit of acne, dark circles and normal skin

I started using Dr. Perricone Vitamin C serum on my entire face about 5 years ago. This stuff works wonders and is absolutely essential in my skin care routine. Use it in the morn along with sun screen as those two items work well together and help prevent aging, wrinkles and helps even out skin tone as well as softens the skin. Its a little pricey but you get what you pay for . 😉

As far as eye/night cream.. i like to change it up. But make sure that it is actually a night cream, those are meant to be thicker.

Kiehl's Since 1851 Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Correcting Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL- $50-$133 depending on bottle size

this serum is PERFECT for daily use (I use it at night) and works with any skin type. it works with your skin to combat redness, dark spots, discoloration, and uneven skin tone. I swear since I've been using this regularly I have seen a difference in my skin and its overall appearance. 

Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL- $68

this cream is my holy grail. I use it everyday in my skincare routine. its super refreshing and lightweight and melts into the skin leaving it feeling refreshed. other creams made me breakout but this one doesn't which is why I love it. its perfect for any skin type and has anti-aging properties. 

KIEHL'S SINCE 1851 - Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado- $29-$48 depending on container size

this cream is so rich and once applied leaves your eyes feeling soft and moisturized. I like to apply a heavy amount at night. I pat it under the eyes and then let it soak in. 

Kiehl's Since 1851 Midnight Recovery Eye 0.5 oz/ 15 ml- $37

this eye treatment is perfect for dark circles, puffiness, and fine lines. I use it every morning but you can also use it at night. it feels lightweight on the eye and blends in easily.

I know theres a lot of Kiehl's on there but these products are awesome. hope this helps! 🙂

Hi @Coni97,

I really like the DRUNK ELEPHANT - T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum, the KIEHL'S SINCE 1851 - Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocadoand the MURAD - Perfecting Night Cream. All of these products are great for evening out your skin tone, providing hydration to the skin, repairing the skin and overall keeping your skin healthy and clear. I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing