Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|
Anonymous Insider

Can I use the Sunday Riley Luna oil WITHOUT Good Genes?

I am 23 years old and am ready to purchase the Luna oil for the first time, but Sunday RIley products are expensive.

I am wondering if it is still recommended to use the Luna oil even if I am not following it with Good Genes?

Can I just put my usual moisturizer on top after Luna?

Or is it pointless to use Luna without Good Genes?

I have normal to dry skin, with no acne and zero acne scars. Just hoping to slow down aging and have healthy skin.

Re: Can I use the Sunday Riley Luna oil WITHOUT Good Genes?

Good morning I have been using Sunday Riley Good-Genes and Luna oil over a year now and I love both products. You do not have to use both together I used to use both together however; I have started double cleansing with Caudalie makeup removing cleansing oil and the purifying gel cleanser and I use the Luna night oil at night and Good Genes every other night with the night oil.

RE: Can I use the Sunday Riley Luna oil WITHOUT Good Genes?

I think you only have to choose one

You definitely don’t need to use both, @Anonymous . Luna is an amazing stand-alone product. With youth on your side, you’re doing the right thing with prevention. At night, do a double cleanse, tone and apply Luna along with an eye cream. That’s all you need to do. I’m the morning, use a gentle cleanser, tone, moisturize, eye cream and SPF. The SPF alone will work miracles to prevent aging. There’s no need for 10 steps. Just use solid ingredients and you’ll be good to go.

You do not have to use both. I use Sunday Riley’s vitamin C oil and alternate it with Luna (sample size). I am in love with these oils. I have oily, acne prone skin and I use other products from every brand. However, I do recommend an AHA product to slow down aging. It does not have to be from Sunday Riley. There are cheaper alternatives out there like the Ordinary and Inkey List.

Re: Can I use the Sunday Riley Luna oil WITHOUT Good Genes?

Luna is a standalone product, @Anonymous so you don't need to use any specific product with it. In fact many people would find using both Luna and Good Genes in the same routine to be too much. For others it's a great combo, but it's not necessary to use both.

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing