Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

CLOSED: Attention NYC: Come to Hydration Happy Hour with Caudalie!

Caudalie Event.jpg

Calling our New York friends to come be the first to preview Caudalie newest product/launch, sip rose’, get a mini facial, and more! This is a private event closed to the public but Caudalie has invited BIC members (and their plus one), who will be willing to share back to community about their experience in a new thread.

Here are the details:

• Date: Wednesday, March 20th
  • Time: 5:00 PM-7:00 PM EST
  • Dress Code: Happy hour / casual
  • Location: New York (Midtown Manhattan). This is invite-only so I will confirm exact location details with confirmed attendees who PM us.
  • Who: 2 Community members and their plus ones!
  • Requirements: Must be 21+, be 100% able to attend, and be willing to share back every detail with us in a new thread… We love hearing about it!

This is a first come first serve opportunity, and we will select the first two people who message us. If you're interested and are 100% able to attend, please PM us your and your plus one’s full names, emails, and phone numbers. Can’t wait for two of you to go with your plus ones to happy hour “preview event” with Caudalie!

Re: ATTENTION NYC: Come to Hydration Happy Hour with Caudalie!

@BrendaBT  This temps me to move to one of these places. My spouse will think I have gone crazy if I give the “access to Sephora events” as a reason to move 😄

having said that, is there anything coming up in LA or SFO last week of March? I might have an opportunity to travel to either city and would love love love to attend one of these please !!

ATTENTION NYC: Come to Hydration Happy Hour with Caudalie!

@BrendaBT gosh I wish I lived closer to these events 😆 sounds so fun

This sounds like an amazing event! I can't wait to hear all about it from a couple of lucky BICers! 

What an amazing event!!! Looking forward to read all about it!!

I can't wait to read all the reporting and see all the pics from the BICers who attend.  Rose' and facials - yay!

ATTENTION NYC: Come to Hydration Happy Hour with Caudalie!

I wish I could!

@MlleCC Not sure if I can join, but you might be able to 🙂

@Cyncynn , my beautiful namesake, thank you so much for the tag! I RSVP-ed; Caudalie is one of my favorite brands and this would be an amazing opportunity.

Tagging other NYC ladies: @jen143xo , @darkiceis, @Kim888, @

thanks for the tag! it looks like an awesome event but sadly this time of year I don't think I'd be able to leave work early enough to make it there on time :-(. Super jealous of anyone who gets to go!

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 41 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos1
  • Caudalie Event.jpg
testing