Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

CLEANSER

Has anybody tried Dr dennis pore perfecting cleanser ?

I'm looking for a cleanser for combo sensitive skin a bit of breakouts & that won't strip & has no fragrance...Help !!

Re: CLEANSER

Hi there, I am currently using the Dr. Dennis Gross pore perfecting cleanser. This is my day 5 of using it morning and night and I have seen results in 3 days minimum. I love it so far! It does help with the wipes he has as well in the orange packaging I can’t think of right now off the top of my head. But those I also use twice a day. Followed by the pore perfecting serum. OMG! Obsessed! Will purchase all of them again. After day 2 my skin was purging a bit due to the new products but after that it cleared up my acne and helped even out my skin. I highly suggest the cleanser at least if not the whole thing. Cleanser, wipes (orange packaging) and the pore perfecting serum. 

😃

I would say use salicylic acid from the inkey list. It will clean your pores and won’t strip the face. Make sure you use moistirizer after AM and PM. Also use glycolic acid from the inkey list twice a week you will see a huge difference.
#theinkeylistglycolicacid

@quspork Okay thank you so much ! Yes I tried it already & no lergic reaction...have you tried krave beauty? & if so does it give a sting ? Because I get a sting & I'm not to sure if I should use products that kinda sting ? 

@quspork  the krave beauty is called the hemp hydrating cleanser it's good but a little stingy not irritating. But I was just wondering thank you ♡

Gotcha, @ilovegod1. In looking over the ingredients for that cleanser, it really shouldn't cause stinging so if you're experiencing that you may want to consider switching or your moisture barrier may be a bit compromised (sometimes even gentle products can cause stinging when that is the case). 

@ilovegod1 I haven't tried anything from Krave personally. Which product was it? In general, you don't want products to sting and should discontinue use of things that make your skin feel uncomfortable, but sometimes light stinging can happen with actives (exfoliants) and shouldn't be an issue. 

@Iluvmyskin @Isn't  benzoyl alcohol bad for your skin ??

If you have a sensitivity to it then it should be avoided, @ilovegod1 but it's used as a preservative and is low on the ingredients list for this cleanser. 

Thank you ♡ 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing