Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Breakouts

I am currently using proactive but it takes too long to act and at times it makes my skin dry. Although it has given me great glowing skin specially with a great moisturizer but I want something that can act fast specially when it's my time of the month or finals week. Is there a good spot treatment or facial? Please help

Re: Breakouts

@pao121 For spot treatments, I rec Persa-gel by Clean & Clear.  For overall acne control, I rec a gentle liquid cleanser.  I like Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Wash; however, I know a couple of BICers who don't rec foaming washes so I will leave that up to you.  I also rec BHA; I only like Paula's Choice.  Differin OTC may be a good option for you; if that doesn't do the trick, you might want to look into the Rx strength.

I know a lot of people swear by Proactiv, but the menthol in it can be irritating.  Could this be why it isn't working as you'd like?

Best of luck! 

Anonymous Insider

RE: Breakouts

Hey there! I have super dry skin and sometimes breakout and I have an amazing method that works OVERNIGHT!!! Its so fast and easy! Check out my YouTube video talking about it! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N_C8o84Yai4
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing