Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Break out

For two years now I’ve been getting cystic acne which cause large bumps under my skin. I can’t find anything to help with this since they are so deep. It’s frustrating trying many products with no results. I was wondering if anyone else has cystic acne and what they do?!

Re: Break out

Hi @155bre ! Cystic Acne is really frustrating and painful! I always get cysts around my mouth, which is really uncomfortable. I swear by this spot treatment Proactiv Emergency Blemish Relief , and the rest of the Proactiv line is such a holy grail for me. It really helps with all kind of acne, and I love it! Proactiv Proactiv+ 3-Step System, 30 Day Introductory Size It is expensive though, so if you’re looking for a more budget friendly option, I’d recommend getting a Cerave acne cleanser from the drugstore and using some of the Ordinary products. The Ordinary is a brand that I wouldn’t recommend using for your whole skincare routine, but is great for adding on The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum 2 oz/ 60 mL . I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any questions, I’m happy to help and I totally relate! Have a wonderful day and remember that  you are always beautiful 💕

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing