cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Boscia BB Cream

BOSCIA - Skin Perfecting BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Just got the four of these as gratis (thanks Sephora :)!!!) to try out and am super impressed. I have combo/oily skin with large pores and I've been trying for a while to find a good BB cream with SPF to match my shade. I used the lightest shade which I didn't think would match but it actually blended well. I had some redness/irritation from laser hair removal which the product did a great job covering up. I only used primer and some setting spray, no powder. It held great throughout the day and didn't feel too heavy. I noticed that around my eyes and along my forehead it creased after an hour which I re-blended out then didn't have a problem with afterward. I'm only in my early twenties so someone with more mature skin would want to be more delicate with applying to said areas. I used 2 pumps as recommended which I found was a bit much so I applied the rest to my collarbones and ears. I still gave 5 stars because the product has a good shade range, good SPF, and a great formula. Overall awesome formula change from Boscia.

half to one pump

blended with beauty blenderblended with beauty blender

Re: Boscia BB Cream

Congrats on receiving this gratis, @EastCoast96 Thanks for the swatches!

@EastCoast96 Congratulations on this gratis!!!

Boscia BB Cream

congrats! @EastCoast96 I received this also a month or so ago, same as you, I have oily/ combo and it is great! so beautiful set with powder

Congratulations on your gratis package @EastCoast96!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos2
  • blended with beauty blender
  • half to one pump
testing