Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Bliss Youth As We Know It Concentrate

Can the Bliss Youth As We Know It Concentrate be used with other salicylic acid products or lotions that contain retinol?  I'm in my late 20's and I use a medicated acne lotion and sometimes use the PTR Retinol Fusion AM moisturizer. I don't want my skin to get too dry if I use the concentrate and the medicated lotion. I'm also wondering if the concentrate can be used in place of the PTR or both used together.

Tags:

I personally use PTR's Retinol AM Fusion along with a sal...

I personally use PTR's Retinol AM Fusion along with a salicylic product by Dr. Dennis Gross called "All-Over Blemish Solution" and the two don't bother my skin.  However, everyone's skin is different so the only way to know if you will have a reaction is to jump in there and just try it and if you get any signs of irritation stop it immediately.  My skin is sensitive and since it doesn't bother me, chances are that it won't bother you either, but like I said the only way to know for sure is to try it.  You can also call one of the Sephora Beauty Professionals at 1-877-SEPHORA and ask their opinion, too, if you wish.

I hope this helps you.  Smiley Happy

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing