cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|
Anonymous Insider

Black head nighmare

So, I have huge deep blackhead, I've tried a number of scrubs, masks and strips. They are still very prominent and temperamental. I'm looking for a daily face wash that gets rid of them!

Re: Black head nighmare

@Anonymous A gentle liquid cleanser can help.  I am in love with FAB Face Cleanser.  BHA is also great for blackheads.  I only like Paula's Choice.

Also, I know many BICers don't rec scrubs, but I do use them from time to time to keep my blackheads in line.  I like Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash.  So, I will leave it up to you to decide.

If you are just struggling with the one deep blackhead, then you may want to see a derm and see if they think extraction is appropriate.

best of luck!  🙂

RE: Black head nighmare

Glamglow white mud mask could help you

Glow Recipe Watermelon mask & weekly extractions!

Hi! I've struggled with terrible blackheads on my nose for almost 10 years now. I haven't found an HG face wash that did anything for them, but I recently started using CosRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid (bought on Amazon) and have already seen a big difference after 2 weeks. Truly the only time I've ever seen a difference in my blackheads.
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing