Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Biossance omega repair or Tatcha dewy skin

Hey guys! So I've been wondering the whole day which one to buy. I really wanted to buy Tatcha and I actually did last week and my package got lost so I guess I have another chance to decide. I tried it before and I liked it, even tho I hate fragrance in skincare. However, I never tried the omega repair cream and I heard it's similar in texture, very thick and also fragrance free which is great. 

I really can't decide! 

Anybody has any advice?

Thank you and happy f&f shopping 🙂

Tatcha Pure & Glowing Trio 

Biossance Illuminate Overnight 

Tags:

Re: Biossance omega repair or Tatcha dewy skin

@Annieko I don't know if this helps but I do have both of them if you want to see them.  In terms of texture the Biossance is a little bit thinner (its minor it just has a bit more slip) and absorbs a little bit quicker then the tatcha but they both have a really silky feel. The Tatcha dries a dewier than the biossance and I personally prefer the scent of Tatcha but I have no irritation from fragrance.

If you're basing it on the kits I'd actually say you might want to decide based on if you need a cleanser or a chemical exfoliant since they both have an eyecream. 

Hope that helps! 

Capture.JPG

@meou 

Thanks for the reply and thanks for taking the time to take a picture:) I ended up getting tatcha and I'm pretty happy, it's so creamy I want to eat it haha 

I would recommend the Tatcha kit because it is very well known to help people with eczema or sensitive/dry skin.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • Capture.JPG
testing