From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Biossance Phyto retinol serum! Is it effective????

Hello beauties! I'm wondering if anyone has tried biossance Phyto retinol serum. If so, is it effective?

Re: Biossance Phyto retinol serum! Is it effective????

@Kyrabelle hello! From my own experience, with consistent use, just about any bakuchiol product you use might just be better than none. I have tried a few and although the Herbivore Bakuchiol Retinol Alternative Smoothing Serum 1.0 oz/ 30 mL was my favorite, many others seemed to work just fine for providing beneficial short-term results. The Biossance Squalane + Phyto-Retinol Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL worked just as effectively for me as theThe INKEY List Bakuchiol Retinol Alternative Moisturizer 1 oz/ 30 mL and Burt’s Bee’s (although the latter caused a bit of irritation at times). If you don’t mind strongly-scented products, I would recommend Alpyn Beauty Melt Moisturizer with Bakuchiol and Squalane 1.7 oz/ 50 mL and Alpyn Beauty Hydrating Sleeping Mask with Melatonin & Wild Dandelion 2.0 oz/ 59 mL Together, they give my skin a soft matte glow. 

Again, the results are only temporary, but used consistently, I think any of the above would work if they agree with your skin!

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing