Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Bha

Looking to incorporate BHA in my routine to help with my large pores. Suggestions please?

Re: Bha

@ydnam I use The INKEY List Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) Blemish + Blackhead Serum 1 oz/ 30 mLSEPHORA COLLECTION - Glow Peel PadsKATE SOMERVILLE - EradiKate® Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment

RE: Bha

Another vote for Paula’s choice! It literally transformed my skin! I also use the 2% from the clear line. I was once told the 2% from the clear line and defense line are the same just packaged different for their respective lines but I have no idea if that is true or not.

@ydnam I'm with @greeneyedgirl107 Go for the Paula's Choice bha. I use the 2% version from the clear line.

@ydnam I think Paula's Choice makes the absolute best BHA!  It comes in 1, 2, 4 and 9%.  Plus, there are liquids, gels, etc.  Have fun 🙂

@ydnam  I really enjoy DRUNK ELEPHANT - T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Resurfacing Night Serum it has both bha and aha. I find it helped make my pores appear smaller!  I’ve also tried Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner 5.07 oz/ 150 mL and I also enjoyed it as well! 

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing