Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Best vitamin c serum and aha for acne scars

Hello all, I have oily sensitive acne prone skin and I am looking for a really good vitamin c serum to help stop acne scars. If all vitamin c serums equally help acne scars then what are the best ones. Also what is a good aha for acne scars. Also what is the best Murad product for acne scars. Thank you!!

Re: Best vitamin c serum and aha for acne scars

Drunk Elephant's C Firma and TLC Glycolic are both great options for vitamin C and AHA respectively. You can also find vitamin C serums from Sunday Riley and Skinceuticals to name a few. You can also get good AHAs from Sunday Riley, Paula's Choice, etc. The specific ingredients and percentage of actives will vary from brand to brand, it depends on what exactly you want, what you can afford, and what your skin can tolerate. There will likely be some trial and error involved in finding what works best for you.

skinceuticals has a really good one.

Ole henrikson vitamin C serum is reslly good! I don't have acne scats but a friend of mine does and she raves about this product! Also, I've been hearing good thing sbout Deceim's aha products and have been meaning to try it out

I've been reading up a bit about Timeless vitamin c. Really thinking about trying it.  

Truth Serum from Ole Henriksen Or Dr Murads Intense C Radiance peel Or is really good, also I've used Sunday Rileys Good genes to help with scars and hyperpigmentation. I would recommend looking into Ole Henriksen oil control Line to help wit you oily to acne prone skin type.

I love the ole henrikson truth serum. It is quite expensi...

I love the ole henrikson truth serum. It is quite expensive, but good skincare products are worth it. I have tried other vitamin c serums, but a lot of them feel really oily and just didn't work as well (for me) as the truth serum.
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing