cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|
Anonymous Insider

Best under eye treatment for bags

Hey everyone! I am looking for recommendations on a good eye treatment and concealer for dark bags and puffiness under the eyes, the bags under my eyes are very dark and very heavy no matter how much sleep / water I drink I know it could be some genetics but I am just wanting some advice on how to reduce this?! Even when I do my makeup I use the (tarte shape tape concealer) and you can still see the dark bags! Please help! I have attached a pic for reference 🙂

Re: Best under eye treatment for bags

The Tarte Pack Your Bags eye patches work wonders for me and they're only $22 for a four pack, so worst case you're out $20 if you don't like them.

@Anonymous I did my exact routine this morning and wanted to share the results I’ve been getting from this routine. 

1: The Ordinary Caffeine Solution (let sit for 3 min)

2: Missha Chai Tea Eye Cream (layer 4 times)

3: Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Eye Cream

4: Benefit Boi-oing corrector 

5: Tarte Shape Tape

The photo is with no filter in natural light. Hope this helps you! 💗💗

8A05C66D-C970-485A-ABBF-065D18714956.jpeg

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: Best under eye treatment for bags

Omg wow yes thank you so much I will have to give those products a try!!! Thank you !

@Anonymous No joke, our undereyes look the same. Lol. It’s genetics. 😩. I recently picked up The Ordinary Caffeine Solution and it’s helping. I apply it morning and night after cleansing. THEN, I take a lightweight eye cream (I’m using Missha Chai Tea  Eye Cream $25) and layer it 4 times with 3 minute breaks for absorption inbetween. It’s ridiculously hydrating. In turn, it plumps and relieves all my fine lines. Our hollows bring out the darkness. When it’s plump, it drasticly aleiviates them and makes our eyes appear brighter. My final step for daytime eye cream is the Ole Henricksen Banana Bright. That gives me my last layer of hydration and preps for concealer. I have definitely noticed a difference in my fine lines and creasing since I dicovered this routine. I mean, if hydrating works for plumping forehead lines, it will work with undereys too, right? I know it’s a lot of steps, but it’s the ONLY routine that has worked for me instead of getting fillers once a year. ❤️❤️❤️

RE: Best under eye treatment for bags

Hi! Your eyes are gorgeous! 😊I really like the Skyn Icelandic hydro eye patches. It’s like giving a shot of caffeine to the under eye area. It a great temporary fix before applying eye serums and creams. As for an under eye corrector, I like to use CoverFX yellow color corrector. For now, I am happy with what it does. Hope this helps!

Hi!

You can try Brightening Creme or Uplifting Transformation Eye Gel from Olehenriksen (you can get samples at Sephora so you can give them a try and not too much product is needed to cover the areas you want covered).

OR was recommended this product when I came in for my Fresh Start facial: Dr. Dennis Gross Hyaluronic Marine Dew it All Eye Gel.

When you put concealer, leave it on for awhile, then any creasing you see, pat it down with your finger or a sponge, then set it with powder. I don't really see much problem with your under eyes, but I hope my suggestions helped.

Best Regards!

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: Best under eye treatment for bags

I will give some of those a try thank you!!
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos2
  • 8A05C66D-C970-485A-ABBF-065D18714956.jpeg
testing