Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Best sunscreen to wear with makeup

Whats the best  clean sunscreen that doesn't leave a white cast and works well under foundation?

Re: Best sunscreen to wear with makeup

Supergoop! Mineral Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 1.7 oz / 50 ml  it feel so good on skin and you see it hence the unseen part lol anyways very good I put my concealer over it and it doesn’t peal!

The Supergoop unseen sunscreen is really good. It is clear and in my opinion, blurs the pores well. I recommend if it is within your budget.

@Melissa8370 , I love a tinted moisturizer for this reason.  I have combo, oily skin for your reference.

Fenty Skin Hydra Vizor Huez Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum Mineral Spf 30 Sunscreen 2 

Supergoop! 100% Mineral (Re)setting Powder Face Sunscreen SPF 35 

I've been using the Huez lately, and reapplying is just super easy ( I used a setting spray to "reset" and touch up where I need it).  The powder is too reduce shine and go over my cheeks vs the moisturizer.

Other good choices: 

Tower 28 Beauty SunnyDays SPF 30 Tinted Sunscreen Foundation ( too dewy for my taste but it's a good one) 

iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Mineral Sun Glow Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 43 PA +++ with Peptides and Vitamin ... . I've only swatched, but it was nice.  It comes in just two shades, so that part annoys me.

@ather swears by Summer Fridays ShadeDrops Mineral Milk Sunscreen SPF 30 1.7 oz / 50 mL which I have yet to try, but want to

Saint Jane Beauty Luxury Sun Ritual Pore Smoothing Face Sunscreen SPF 30 1.7 oz / 50 mL is another I have yet to try, @Saradestin put me on

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing