Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Best results product in ur opinion

My wonder is if anyone has an opinion  on the inkey list products vs the ordinary products. Do you find one better then the other for their lines? Are they roughly the same quality? One I'm curious about is their Hyaluronic, or any of their moisturizers? 

Re: Best results product in ur opinion

Thanks

the inkey list seems great but I'm also new to this. I like some of their stuff especially the fulvic acid facial cleanser, it's refreshing. I think I'll try the Ordinary. It sounds like it would be a great product that's affordable 

Re: Best results product in ur opinion

@jozeyah  I haven't actually tried the Inkey List because I tried The Ordinary first and that serum is so good that I keep using it and see no need to try anything else.  I have some pricey items in my routine, and save money where I can and don't like to waste money.  The Ordinary makes such fantastic serums and acids that why pay more??  That being said, their Natural Moisturizing Factors cream pilled with everything on me and I ended up throwing it out.  A lot of people love it, though, so maybe it just doesn't work on me.  I know Inkey List has a broader selection of moisturizers for different skin types but haven't tried any of them.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing