Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Best product to reduce pores?

I have combination skin. With high sensitivity skin and allergies to scents and dyes so with this in mind does anyone have any try and tested recommended products? Looking for anything from a daily to even a once a week option?

Thanks

Re: Best product to reduce pores?

Just be careful with the ordinary zinc and niacinamide serum. It does do wonders for acne and pore size but don’t go in using 2x a day until you realize how your skin reacts. It’s pretty strong and burned my face the first few times using. My skin has built a tolerance but if I use it more then 2x daily I get dry patches in the winter. If you find it’s the too drying I like to use Sunday Riley’s lactic acid treatment. Does wonders for pore size and hyperpigmentation but it also has aloe and other soothing ingredients in it. Not as drying as the ordinary serum. And also I find if I use any kind of oils on my face my pores get huge. So try to stick to oil free moisturizers. 

Hi @Toni82 ! Pores physically can not change size, but exfoliating will help keep them nice and clean! I'd suggest The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL , which is a serum/treatment that can be used every day. A couple times a week exfoliating with Summer Fridays Soft Reset AHA Exfoliating Solution or The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toner 8 oz/ 240 mL will also help!

Thank you so much. I have just received this product so I excited to give it a try

My pleasure @Toni82 ! I hope you like your new product 😊

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing