Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Best moisturizer...

for acne prone/dry/sensitive skin? I've used all types and prices or product but haven't found THE one

Re: Best moisturizer...

The Belif Aqua Bbomb is nice. 

My skin isn't very sensitive, but it gets dry. I'm a huge fan of Fresh and Ole Henriksen's moisturizers and both should be pretty gentle. I use Ole's Sheer Transformation moisturizer in the morning and Fresh's Rose Deep Hydration Face Cream at night (but you can use either product both AM & PM). Those are the two I always recommend to friends -- and as someone mentioned above, Belif's Aqua Bomb is always a great suggestion! 

The first aid beauty ultra repair cream is one I always f...

The first aid beauty ultra repair cream is one I always feel comfortable recommending to others. I don't use it consistently anymore because I'm too much of a curious creature, I always need to try the bigger better deal! However even with it not being my daily go to anymore I am NEVER without it in my house. It's absolutely one of the best and when I'm in need of some serious TLC its where I go.

My favorite moisturizer is Clinique Moisture Surge. I've been using it for years, and it always keeps my skin feeling great!

@alliferg CeraVe PM is gentle and rec'd by derms.  Good luck!

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing