Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Skincare Aware

Best moisturizer...

for acne prone/dry/sensitive skin? I've used all types and prices or product but haven't found THE one

Re: Best moisturizer...

@alliferg CeraVe PM is gentle and rec'd by derms.  Good luck!

My favorite moisturizer is Clinique Moisture Surge. I've been using it for years, and it always keeps my skin feeling great!

The first aid beauty ultra repair cream is one I always f...

The first aid beauty ultra repair cream is one I always feel comfortable recommending to others. I don't use it consistently anymore because I'm too much of a curious creature, I always need to try the bigger better deal! However even with it not being my daily go to anymore I am NEVER without it in my house. It's absolutely one of the best and when I'm in need of some serious TLC its where I go.

The Belif Aqua Bbomb is nice. 

My skin isn't very sensitive, but it gets dry. I'm a huge fan of Fresh and Ole Henriksen's moisturizers and both should be pretty gentle. I use Ole's Sheer Transformation moisturizer in the morning and Fresh's Rose Deep Hydration Face Cream at night (but you can use either product both AM & PM). Those are the two I always recommend to friends -- and as someone mentioned above, Belif's Aqua Bomb is always a great suggestion! 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors