From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Best moisturizer for wrinkles and dry skin while pregnant at 29.

I am 29 and I am starting to get tiny wrinkles all over my skin And I have big pores from years of acne. I have very thin skin under my eyes and smile lines are creeping up. I also battle acne. We are trying to get pregnant and I want to find products that are safe to use while pregnant. Any suggestions? I don’t smoke, never drank, always use sunscreen, drink plenty of water, and I don’t sun bath. 

Re: Best moisturizer for wrinkles and dry skin while pregnant at 29.

pregnancy-safe anti-aging products

for anti-aging, i love the The INKEY List Q10 Antioxidant Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL  and they have a great The INKEY List Peptide Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL  that’s safe too. if you’re looking for a retinol-type product that’s pregnancy-friendly, try the Biossance Squalane + Phyto-Retinol Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL if you’re willing to spend a few more bucks! also love love love the Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Firming Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL 🥰🥰 good luck!

Re: Best moisturizer for wrinkles and dry skin while pregnant at 29.

Everybody has thin skin under their eyes, that's why you have to be very gentle in your eye area since our skin is just naturally thin there. It is also natural to start getting fine lines as you get older. The best way to address wrinkles is with prevention of course and spf every day is the best way to prevent premature aging which you are already doing. Normally I would recommend a retinol or another chemical exfoliant but I know you can't use those while pregnant. I would suggest using a hyaluronic acid serum, I really like the ordinary marine hyaluronics and the buffet serum. 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing