Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Best masks/treatments for clogged pores??

Looking for a new mask/treatment to try for clogged pores...my skin gets oily, but is more on the normal to dry side, and I've been having issues with pores clogging on my chin, cheeks, and jawline...any recommendations are highly appreciated! Thanks!

Re: Best masks/treatments for clogged pores??

The ultimate essential treatment:

Paula's Choice Glow Anywhere BHA Duo 

@tongxiaowei Hi! One product that I find super helpful with clogged pores or oily skin is the Youth To The People Yerba Mate Resurfacing + Exfoliating Energy Facial with Enzymes + Niacinamide 2....

Thank you!! I love their overnight face mask (can't remember the name), so this will probably be right up my alley as well!!

@tongxiaowei My favorite mask for dry skin with clogged pores is the Volition Beauty Detoxifying Silt Gelee Mask 2 oz/ 60 ml - It is a great clay mask for dry skin because it does not fully dry down so you don't get that super tight feeling that some clay masks can give. 

The Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial™ AHA + BHA Mask Mini 0.5 oz/ 15 mL is also an excellent mask for resurfacing generally, including clogged pores. This can be quite strong though so I would suggest you leave it on for a limited time the first few times you use it. 

Thank you so much!!

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing