Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Best eye cream for fine lines

I'm starting to really notice fine lines around my under eyes on some days and especially when my skin is on the dry side. I'm 25 and try to take care of my skin, but have just started looking for more anti-aging type products. I use Clinique pep-start in the mornings and really like it, but am wanting to use a heavier product in the evenings just to target fine lines around my under eye area. Any suggestions? I love trying new products, but some skin care can be so pricey I don't want to pay for a full size only to not notice any improvements!  

Re: Best eye cream for fine lines

@LaGonz One of my favourite, reasonably-priced products for plumping the eye area and reducing fine lines effortlessly is Urban Decay Hot Springs Hydrating Gel. It’s sold as a pre-makeup gel but I use it in the evening after I remove all my makeup, and it’s part of my night cream rotation too. 

25B0118A-3B63-4CFA-A305-3705D19FB82C.jpeg

I discovered that my fine lines (under my eyes, near my lips, etc.) were largely due to just being dehydrated. After a couple weeks of using the gel, nearly all my fine lines disappeared and some of the deeper ones became greatly diminished.

I do occasionally use a specialized eye cream, but I like having a simple “one and done” option for lazy days. With this gel, I just apply it all over my face and my skin just drinks it up. Perfect. 

I also like that it’s cruelty-free, nearly fragrance-free, safe for sensitive skin, and is free of any dyes. 

Good luck ☺️

@LaGonz Check out the Drunk Elephant C tango eye cream. It has vitamin C to brighten and depuff and it also helps target fine lines. It is a great eye cream if you are in your 20's. It hydrates your undereye and provides s preemptive strike against anti aging..

@LaGonz Since you're only 25, you probably don't need anything too intense anti-aging wise yet. If you already like the Clinique products, you should check out their All About Eyes line. At 25, you want to focus on moisture more than age reversal. You might also want to add a beauty oil for additional moisture. I started using Josie Maran 100% Argan Oil at around age 23 or so, and I'm 28 almost 29 now. I take it all the way up to my undereye and where crows feet would be (if I had any). You probably don't have a ton of fine lines right now, so I don't know if you would necessarily see any "improvements," since unless you have more major skin damage from tanning or something, there isn't really anything to improve on at only 25. What you will see, however, is your skin staying the same and not aging at all. Or you won't see aging? However you want to phrase it!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • 25B0118A-3B63-4CFA-A305-3705D19FB82C.jpeg
testing