cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|
Anonymous Insider

Best cleanser for dry, sensitive, and very acne prone skin

Hello. I've had problems with my skin for a while since it is very acne prone so I have to be very cautious with what I put on my face. I've been using the First Aid Beauty cleanser but I feel like it doesn't cleanse as much as I would like.

I also have rosacea and I've tried every product under the sun but I still can't find the best match for my skin so it's not so red and angry at me. Do any of you have recommendations for my concerns? I'm also looking for serums and moisturizers including a cleanser.

Re: Best cleanser for dry, sensitive, and very acne prone skin

I used REN's Cleansing Milk for awhile. It is free of parabens and petrochemicals and does not strip your skin of moisture. You would need to cleanse separately to remove waterproof or stubborn makeup though.

https://www.sephora.com/product/evercalm-gentle-cleansing-milk-P174626?skuId=1585645&icid2=products%...

Right now I use pure + simple's Cleansing Milk which is pretty similar to the REN, very gentle on my skin... except it takes off all my eye makeup which is insane. It's like magic.

@Anonymous  My son has been using Sunday Riley's Ceramic Slip cleanser with good results.

It sounds like you would do well with a gentle gel cleanser; maybe Boscia?

RE: Best cleanser for dry, sensitive, and very acne prone skin

@Anonymous I can’t say enough great things about CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser! It’s non foaming and very gentle! I use it every morning. If you use it at night, make sure you’re double cleansing. That’s better anyway. For nighttime, I use CeraVe SA Cleanser. That would be great to help with acne since it contains Salicylic Acid. CeraVe is a very gentle line that’s geared for sensitive skin. For $10 each, it’s a great idea to grab both. I used to use peter Thomas Roth anti aging cleanser, Sunday Riley ceramic slip and Amore Pacific Treatment Cleanser. CeraVe has taken the place of all three and I’m loving it!

I would recommend the Korres Greek Yogurt cleanser. It is super hydrating, and wont cause acne.

I also have really sensitive skin with redness! Every time I try to find something that works for me, I instantly react negatively. Super redness on the cheeks that are not a regular flush, blotches, sweaty skin. I’m also allergic to aloe vera on my face, so that makes things interesting. Recently, I have bought the Juice Beauty Cleansing Oil, and no irritations! This brand is all natural and certified organic, and is currently on the rise in terms of awareness and popularity. It does leave a film on the skin afterwards since it is an oil, but you can double cleanse with another Juice Beauty Cleanser (they have a milk cleanser) to fix that, or in the morning you can just pass a toner over it and then continue your routine. Hope this helped!
Anonymous Insider

Hi!! I recommend the Fresh soy cleanser and their moisturizer Lotus Youth Preserve, my best friend's skin is also prone to acne and I've seen such a positive result in her skin after she started using these products.

Wish you all the glow! 🙂 

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing